How to measure your sweatshirt
Lay down the garment on a flat hard surface and smooth out any wrinkles.
- Neck to Shoulder: Measure from the middle of the neck to end of shoulder (where the sleeve starts).
- Sleeve length: Measure from the shoulder to the wrist.
- Shoulder to Shoulder: Measure this length from one shoulder to another.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part, place the tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back.
- Front Length: Measure from the highest point of the shoulder to the desired hemline.
- Hem: Measure from one side to another, but it is vital to take this measurement from above the elastic area (If sweatshirt have any).
- Sleeve cuff: At the widest point of the wrist, measure its circumference. Leave enough room for watches or jewelry worn often. Take this measurement from above the elastic area same as Hem length measurement.